Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Few That Pleased My Eye..


I have been missing in action for the last week or so. I have been reordering life in general..you know spring cleaning and getting my school ready for the next season of teaching. I have been working on a couple of kiddo shoots which has been new and fun. I have several commission pieces I am working on and a conference that I had to attend. Not to mention..just stress in general..you know daily life! So the fact that I didn't post for a week kinda shocked me..so here are a few that I liked this week. Off to visit some of you!

Here is Fox being well a boy..yup!

Tink is finally used to me snapping shots..she sits still for me...YAY!! No flash with the animals.

Playing with my telephoto lens from across the yard..serious bug hunting!

One of my candid kiddo shots..isn't she beautiful!!

Have a great week all..will be back to do the shootout this week!! Hugs, Sarah

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Great shots. Gotta love that Bug Game Hunter!

Karen D said...

Great Shots Sarah...
I hear you on life stress, I have been so stressed for weeks, barely blogging.. Just wishcast and maybe happy book friday.
Just thought I would drop by and say H!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Beautiful shots! Love the bubbles below too. I was just thinking about trying that today. I love how the purple color is reflected in the bubble.

Brenda LaBell said...

Very eye pleasing!! Love your pictures!!

Have a great evening!!
((Hugs))
Brenda

kyungmee said...

great images..I love her ex[pression and the cat is so sweet!