Monday, July 13, 2009

NEW BLOG!!!!


So...I have been mulling over this for a couple of weeks now...it seems my photography has taken over my main blog. My first and main blog was intended for my artwork and it kind morphed into a few other things..like writing and playing and artwork and fun..kind of just me in blog form. Which I love. But..it would seem I have also developed another love..taking pictures. So rather than crowd out all of the other stuff on my main blog...I will start another one just for the photography. So here it is..my photo blog. Thanks for popping by...Namaste, Sarah

15 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh yeah, I am excited for this one. I LOVE this picture!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blog! I look forward to seeing more of your photos.
Love to you!
xoxoxo

Suzie said...

A separate blog for your photographs is a wonderful idea! Twice the fun!!

Your photos are always intriguing, and I'm anxious to see more!

What kind of camera(s) do you have?

Kathleen Coy said...

Very cool Sarah, looking forward to seeing more. My photos are all over my art blog as well, but I don't mind, lol.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty cool macro! I know this will be a wonderful blog like the other one. :)

Jama said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful photos, this one is really awesome!

Lonely Lunch said...

great idea...this looks really good!

holdingmoments said...

Off to a good start Sarah. :)

Sarah Sullivan said...

I have a Canon Power Shot SX110IS! Thank you all for coming by!!!

Unknown said...

I love looking at your photos!! Love the pansies!!

M.M.E. said...

Isn't it interesting how art can take so many directions?

Halloween Spirit said...

Love this idea Sarah!

Suecae Sounds said...

Lovely initiative. Will follow diligently. :)

Hybrid J said...

Simply lovely ... :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. cap sleeve wedding dress�� cheap mobile phone. Bridal Dresses