Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday My town shoot out!



So I decided to go with the personal power here. My camera empowers me to step out and create in new ways..truly a passion.

This man..yup a huge source of my power..he supports & loves me..what more can you ask for!!

My art supplies..my artwork is not only a huge source of joy to me..but empower me to be more in my life.

When pictures come out like this. And the water..there is just something about the water that makes my heart sing and I feel powerful.


Right now..these little signs of Fall..yup fills me with joy. Because Fall fills me with purpose and direction..a form of power to me I think. I adore the Fall.

Hope I didn't go too far off the track here. Have a wonderful weekend. Namaste, Sarah

If you would like to join the fun...click the box on the left!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Sarah. I love Fall too - I just wish summer lasted longer here in Maine!

Snap said...

Well done. Beautiful all! Looks like you are wearing a crown. :D :D

Anonymous said...

Love love love that sprinkler shot - the color is PERFECT!

Kerri said...

Sarah - amazing shots as always. The pencil crayons are my favorite!

J9 said...

I love the shot of the water and fence, and let me tell you that the theme to HP paired with your blog was PERFECTION!, though when it began, I was wondering who in my house was watching HP (as I'm home alone!)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!

~JarieLyn~ said...

These are fabulous. I love the art pencils and the fence scene. All are magnificent.

kate sweeten said...

Beautiful shots! I love the one of the soldier...and the sprinkler...and the fall leaf. Okay, I thought they were all great :)

Caroline said...

Oh love the sprinkler and the fence! Great shots!

Emmy said...

Such a great post and LOVE the pictures. That water one really is awesome! Have a wonderful weekend.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Lovely series of photos, especially the water ones! Love them!

Kathy in CA said...

Love the pencils--so wonderfully done! And I especially love the last water pic!

Chef E said...

I love this post! Lots of things I love to watch, and pick up to empower me too...

Sarah Lulu said...

Lovely lovely shots.

Heather S-G said...

beautiful shots!!! I love your interpretation of power :D

Unknown said...

your shots are amazing!! love your take on the theme. great shoot out!!

storyteller said...

More marvelous shots here!!! The 'water' shots are especially intriguing ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

So many fun shots! I love all the colors!

Carrie said...

I really like your interpretation. Your water photos are so pretty. You have a great eye!