Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday My Town Shootout...


So this guy..yup relaxed.

Our theme is by Lena today..relaxation. Wonderful theme,challenged me a bit..I love that!

This little guy made himself at home on our porch swing cushion. Isn't he cute?

This is a prime location for relaxation here in town..the local coffee shop..Java. I lovvvvve Java. I fit right in. Age is not a factor there..everyone is welcome.

Oh and the coffee..yup love that too.

I find the lake relaxing...so does this sweet pooch!

I think Nonni finds the water relaxing too.

What relaxes me? Creating posts like this and....I love doing this. My latest WIP.

Have a wonderful week all!! Namaste, Sarah

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats really got the edge on relaxation! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

*gasp*

Absolutely gorgeous - that photo of your WIP - WOW!!!!

I love those shots of the guy in the boat, and the cat on the porch, the dog in the water - and that sepia toned one at the java place is fabulous - I bet if you printed it and signed it, they'd hang in the cafe, I can totally feel the vibe of the cafe from that photo...

what a cutie little Nonni is!

Kerri said...

I love nonni walking by the water. What a great shot! Good luck on the WIP - it looks great.

Sara Diana said...

Great photos and they made me smile x

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

I also love the WIP! Your hometown pix are also great!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my post:)

Unknown said...

your water shots are amazing! love the boat shot also. the one with the dog swimming, the water is so blue and beautiful. Great shoot out Sarah!!

Snap said...

Great shots, Sarah. I LOVE the one of Nonni. Have you officially adopted the "little guy"??? !!! The guy in the boat -- too funny! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Great shots! Love the water shot and the guy on the boat.

Pauline said...

Lovely photos. Loved the sepia toned coffee shop. The wall looks the same colour as coffee beans!

aurbie said...

Wonderful mix of R&R photos. The first photo rocks. Welcome to our shoot outs. Well, I am no longer participating in the actual shoot outs but I like to visit. I saw that you were new. Glad to have you on board.

aurbie said...

Oh, did you adopt the little kitty?

J9 said...

The kitten is adorable! The coffee shop is a great place to relax and recharge!

Jama said...

Looking at the photographed sure relaxed me! You're good at doing the illustration, one talented lady!

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxwedding dress with sleeves�� buy louboutin shoes.