Sunday, August 16, 2009

Silent Sunday to Macro Monday...


I really liked this shot of the sweet pea..so I added it to today's also..Ok I kinda cheated..forgive me just this once. The first two were straight out of the camera.

We met Meeko on Saturday when Nonni( my five year old) and I were out on a date. Look at his eyes!! Amazingly blue. Seems he has some husky in him!!


I liked this shot too..played with it a little bit added a touch of sepia to the shot.


Ok so I played with this one ALOT..do ya know what it is??


If you would like to join Macro Mondays please click on the link on my side column!!



Hope ya all have a wonderful week!! Namaste, Sarah

19 comments:

Snap said...

Gorgeous -- all!

Regina said...

Wow. So amazing and awesome.

kath said...

Beautiful - is it a petunia?

Maria Berg said...

I can not tell what flower it is, the last one but it does look good.

how have you made the outside bars on your blog, i like it and would like to have some thing like that, MB

Birgitta said...

Amazing shots!

ramblingwoods said...

Sarah..thank you for visiting my blog. I don't think I have been here before and I kept scrolling back and back. These photos are just stunning and you take photos at unusual angles that I would never think of doing and I am new to this. I have to follow your blog...amazing... Michelle

Unknown said...

I love each one! The droplet - so refreshing! The last one, a melon bloom?

Sarah Sullivan said...

It is a pumpkin bloom - very close!!! Thank you all!!

quilly said...

Whoa! Ypur photos are spectacular. I am in envy!

June said...

That about to open bloom shot is spectacular!

srp said...

These are all spectacular. The last one... perhaps ... well, it reminds me of a squash or pumpkin blossom.

Tammie Lee said...

Hi Sarah!
These photos are superb! Each and everyone. Wow!
i was going to guess squash blossom, I was thinking zucchini or such, I guess pumpkin is pretty close.

Jama said...

Gorgeous photographs!

Tanya said...

Love the sweet pea, especially the reflection in the dew drop!!

Great Shots!

Beluga said...

I love the second photo. Haunting!!

Jientje said...

This series is stunning, the sweet pea and the courgette flower are both simply amazing!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice shots. The beads of water on the sweet pea are especially nice.

Margo said...

Sarah, your photos are all beautiful... true works of art :)

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxoff the shoulder wedding dresses?! buy louboutin shoes.